Monday, February 21, 2011

www. Dr.

Today I went on a medical website, where you should get all of your information and advice on anything health related. The web page asked; 1. Are you overweight? I'm thinking, 'What's overweight? I DO have shoes on and 5 dollars worth of pennies in my pocket..." 2. How do you sleep? I sleep great!! I'd sleep all day if I could. This whole "life" thing gets in my way. I sleep 9 hours a night, which is about an hour-and-a-half to two hours too short. 3. How are you eating? I am eating great! I want to eat all of the time! I'll eat anything someone else wants to cook for me. 4. Are you getting enough fluids? YES! Beer is mostly made of water, right?...

Thoughts that I think: I'm planning on writing "words of wisdom" on my white board every morning. My first one will be, "I am absolutely a super hero. The only reason I'm not wearing my cape is because I am behind on my laundry".

No comments: