1. I love summer. The hotter the better.
2. Pools and lakes, especially if a cold beverage is involved.
3. Long car rides in the fall and summer.
4. Being a mom. It is my favorite-est thing.
5. Math- doing it and teaching it.
6. Reading- doing it.
7. Watching tv with my family in the evenings.
10. My kindle, and I-Pod touch
11. Sleep and naps
12. My puppies
14. My old school, Roosevelt
15. Toyota Highlander
17. Dt. Mt. Dew
18. Shrimp wrapped in bacon and cheese.
19. A photo of Ethan missing his two top teeth smiling so hard he is squinting and hugging Sam
20. A photo of Noah in Kindergarten holding one 5 pound bag of potatoes in one hand, and another in the other hand saying the 5 pound bag on the left is heavier.
21. Baby pictures of my babies.
22. My house and yard
25. When my students have art at school.
29. A drink after work
32. Chicken salad with grapes and cashews
33. Last day and First day of school
35. Structure and organization
36. Ice cream
37. Fresh cut grass
39. My siblings
40. Lavender- the smell and color
41. When kids behave at school
42. When kids are engaged in learning at school
43. Julie's toddler, Lilly
44. Memories of my mom.
45. Vacations and trips
49. Entertainment Weekly
50. A cozy bed