Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things I Am Greatful For

There are many many things I am grateful for but would be easy to take for granted, here are 6. 1) Our daycare lady, Jo. She is always kind to my kids and loves them.
2) My student teacher, Emily is doing an awesome job. I won't have to re-train my kids when she is gone.
3) The love of my friends and family. Life is worth living when you have someone who loves you.
4) My job and the people I work with. I complain, but I really do love my job. You are truly lucky if you get to do something you love. You are blessed if you get to get paid for it.
5)The health of my children, family, friends and myself. Good health is always something worth being thankful for.
6) My home. It is warm, clean (mostly), the right size and in the right neighborhood.

Thoughts that I think:
Investment Ideas! If you purchased 10,000 of Delta Airlines stock 1 year ago, you would have 4,900 today.
If you purchased 10,000 of Apple stock 1 year ago, you would have 3,300 today.
If you purchased 1,000 of Lehman Brothers stock 1 year ago, you would have 0.0 today.
But, if you purchased 10,000 worth of beer 1 year ago, drank all the beer, returned the aluminum cans for a recycling refund, you would have 21,400 .
Imagine, the above said returns is just an addition on top of all the entertainment you got by drinking beer (which is not accountable in terms of money). Hmmmm.

Think Smart.
Cheers.

No comments: