Thursday, March 5, 2009

What The?...

For those of you who read my blog strictly for it's entertainment value, here's one for you. Remember the kid who said I was his hero? Well, he drew an illustration to go with his picture, two actually because his story took up two pages of his book. The first page was me, or I think it's me, it's a blond with a pink shirt and a mouth wide open that is almost as big as my head complete with huge teeth. The other one was me standing sideways talking to a kid and my mouth is open again, except this time, there are brown lines coming out of my mouth. I am guessing it's suppose to be speech, but it looks like I am throwing up on a kid. That, or s*#t is coming out of my mouth. Kind of changes the meaning of "she's just talkin' s*#t." for me.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

oh dear. You always have great stories. I can always count on reading your blog for a good laugh. Maybe my child is alomost normal after hearing some of those stories. Thanks, I neede the laugh...