Saturday, March 21, 2009

When Will I Die Quiz

I just took a quiz on Facebook that is suppose to tell me when I will die. It said, "October 25, 2008". Hasn't that date past already? Actually, it WOULD explain a lot about the last five months... I thought I answered all of the questions the "right", yet honest way. Am I female- yes. Do I smoke- NO. Do I eat vegetables- yes. Do I want to die- Duh, NO. Do I drink- HELLLOOOO, yes, have you read about my class? What do I weigh? Well, this may have been the wrong answer. All of the answers were in kilograms. I can't convert to kilograms. I can sort-of convert in centimeters/inches and miles/kilometers, and cups, ounces, pints, quarts, and gallon. I know this because my friend Julie "tested" me last Thursday while she was cooking. It took a lot of hard thinking and I didn't have my "gallon man" hung up in front of me to use as a reference like I do at school, but between two people with their masters and one person with his Ph D, we figured it out. Anyway, I said I weighed between 90-100 Kilograms. Maybe that put me at 200 pounds. Who knows. Stupid "When Will You Die Quiz." Maybe I AM living on borrowed time?! In that case I need to quick use up my sick leave, so it doesn't go to waste.

No comments: